Culturally competent patient care is positively associated with patient access, engagement, and retention. Thus, increased adherence and quality of care inevitably affect patient outcomes and improve patient-provider relationships. The benefits of culturally competent clinical care also include reduced risk of medical errors and malpractice and serve to lower overall organizational and patient costs.
Jernigan and Associates can assist healthcare providers and organizations to ensure health care policies and practices ensure quality experiences for all patients. We are also available to conduct workshops and trainings for providers and staff regarding the importance of culturally responsive patient-provider-staff communication. Contact us today for a consultation!
- Culturally Competent Clinical Operations
- Patient-Provider Communication
- Quality Improvement & Strategic Development
- Data Collection & Evaluation of Patient Outcomes
- Document Preparation
- Culturally Competent Health Promotion Materials